Statement of Faith for Spirit, Truth and Grace Ministry
We affirm our believe in:
- …The one true God of Scriptural revelation who is the Creator; He is eternal, holy, sovereign and triune in His nature.
- …The Bible consisting of the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments as the Word of God written and authoritative for all belief and practice. In it God has spoken to mankind and has given it to us to make us wise unto salvation.
- …Jesus, the son of Mary, as incarnate God born of a virgin; true man, yet sinless, who is the Messiah.
- …The Holy Spirit, who is God, active and present in our world, the life-giver and revealer of Jesus, and the deposit-guarantee of the believers salvation. He is our Teacher and He empowers the Church for witness, service and worship.
- …God who is the Savior, active in sovereign love through our Lord Jesus Christ to rescue sinners by His atoning sacrifice from the guilt and power of sin and to adopt them as his sons, endows them with his blessing for the praise of His glorious grace.
- …The work of salvation which is the work of the Father who purposed redemption, the Word enfleshed, His Son Jesus, who secured salvation and the Spirit who applies it.
- …The message of reconciliation which calls men and women to repentance toward God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. What God works for us in Jesus Christ He works in us by His Spirit with a resulting life of trust and obedience, praise and prayer, submission and service, all to the praise of His glory.
Directors of Spirit, Truth and Grace Ministry